What I am reading:
- The open source community is doing a poor job monitoring its software for security flaws, say experts. Read the article.
- And once again we have a new *healthiest* way to eat… #sarcasm. Read the article.
- Have been saying the same to folks for a while – glad someone did some digging. Yes someone is listening to your phone.
- The Salton Sea is getting worse. Wow. Read the article.
- It’s all about “what” they consume ➡️ How much screen time is too much for kids? It’s complicated. Read the article.
- That’s a huge market that’s right around the corner ➡️ In five years, VR could be as big in the US as Netflix. Read the article.
What I’m Watching:
Have been bingeing on the latest season of Forged in Fire. The creativity of these men banging away at metal absolutely astounds me. (I also have a little voice in my head that has a strong desire to learn how to do metalwork.)
If you are not familiar with the show: the premise is 4 guys, limited time in an unfamiliar foundry, not the ideal of metals and a challenge from the judges to make a certain type of blade.
Here’s a taste:
Purchase I’m Enjoying:
None whatsoever this week
What I’m Listening to:
90’s classics bringing back college memories.
What’s “in” in social:
Have you seen instagrams new video stickers? Read up on them here.
Quote of the week:
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson